Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm moving to Houston!

After 10 years of military life, we are going civilian and heading to Houston!

I have been crazy busy doing lots of unblogworthy chores getting my house ready to put on the market. I've been taking lots of pics and so I thought I'd share them with you. Here are some of my favorite rooms in my house.


 (I taped a sign to this wall offering to paint over it)





The idea of trying to keep the house clean with the kids home for Spring Break sounded worse than spending 18 hours in the car, so we headed to Universal Studios. (I heart all things Potter).  While we were gone we had 7 showings, with mostly positive feedback.  I know it is ridiculous, but I take anything remotely negative very negatively.  

My husband says it is just a building, what do you think?

Also do you find pictures and other personal items distracting when you look at homes?



1 comment:

  1. We are here to provide a top spa listing in Dubai. we also provide massage therapy services in al barsha, naif, deira, al mankhool, al wasl, al muraqqabat Body Massage in Dubai Marina

    ReplyDelete