Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Eve PJS-2012 Version

 I couldn't find any gender pj's neutral that would fit all 3 of my kids, so I was forced to make my own.  I cut out the phrase "Raised by Elves" out of freezer paper on my Cricut.  Then I used bleach to "paint the letters".  I also whipped up some pj pants.  Now I'm wrapping them and putting them under the tree for Christmas Eve.




In case you missed them.  Here are 
2010







1.Elves 4 Main Food Groups (Candy, Candy Cane, Candy Corn and Syrup
2. Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?
3. Smiling is my favorite
4. That's Shocking (not pictured)




2011 To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How adorable AND perfect for teen kids too! Found you via Tattertots and Jello. Will have to make these for next year. Thanks fo rthe inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you chose! Really, really cute.

    ReplyDelete